Sunday 8 July 2007

Welcome


This is the separate Blog for every thing about Photography, from my daily Blog: Dream To Death

Ever since high school, I was a big fan of photography. It was rather an interesting experience through these years. Like most amateurs, I did too fall in to the 'Great Camera Gear' trap. I was lucky to realize after few 'revolutions': it is not all about cameras. 

I started with a Leica M6 and a 50 years old Rigid Chrome without knowing much about photography. Some may say: spoiled boy! True. But it was the best thing ever happened to me. 

Like many, I joined the DSLR fleet at the golden age of the digital photography. From a Canon 20D to a 5D, it was rather a race in the 'war of gears'. I became more frustrating than enjoying these 'Weapons of Mass Destruction'. Well, there is only one thing i could do, and I did. Damped all the digital gear. 

Today, I'm back where I started with. Enjoying the original form of photography, films. 

No comments: